She is the first ever Indian to play 100 T20 matches when she played against the South Africa Women's Team.
Do you know who Harmanpreet Kaur is? Well, she is an Indian cricketer and the first Indian to play 100 International T20 matches. Yes, she has done what our male cricketers haven't been able to do so far. So let's take a look at who she is:
1) Harmanpreet Kaur was born on 8th March 1989 and she plays as an allrounder for the Indian women's cricket team. Her father Harmandar Singh Bhullar was himself a Volleyball and Basketball player.
2) She made her debut in 2009 when she played against the Pakistan's women's team. And her first T20 debut was in June 2009 in the 2009 ICC Women's World Twenty20 against England women's cricket team.
3) She is an all-rounder. She is right-handed while batting and a right-arm offbreak bowler. She was the captain of India's squad for the 2018 ICC Women's World Twenty20 tournament in the West Indies.
4) In October 2018, she baceme the only woman in India to score a hundred in a Women's Twenty20 International match.
5) In October 2019, while playing against South Africa, she bacame te first Indian to play 100 T20 matches.